Terms of Service
This Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) states the terms and conditions under which you may access, view or use this website, www.thrift.life.com (the “Site”). Please read this Agreement carefully before using this Site as using this Site constitutes your voluntary acceptance of this Agreement. This Site is owned by Fab Finds LLC, a Florida limited liability company (“Fab Finds” “we,” “us,” and “our,” as applicable). This Agreement applies to all visitors, users, and other parties that access the Site or use the services or features therein (“you”).
By browsing the Site or the Services (as defined below), or by accessing the Site or Services in any way, such as by viewing, downloading, or uploading any content made available via the Services by us, by you, or by others, you accept and are legally bound under this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you are not permitted to access or use the Site or the Services. We may update or revise this Agreement from time to time. The most current version of the Agreement will be posted on the Site under the link at the bottom of the homepage, so please review this Agreement frequently. Your continued use of the Site or Services constitutes your acceptance of such updates and revisions, which may be made by us, at any time and without any notice to you.
In providing the Materials and Services, the Site may include information, descriptions, directories, discussion threads, news, announcements, social media links or feeds, online shopping or other e-commerce, functionality, or content (“Content”), all of which is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents, and other proprietary rights. As used herein, the term “Content” also includes, without limitation, all text, graphics, descriptions, images, videos, and other content in or available through the Site, and all such material provided or made available to you through the Site. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, this Agreement will apply to any new features of or enhancements to the current Materials, Services or Content.
Content of, and/or opinions expressed on, the Site and in any corresponding comments are the personal opinions of the original authors, not of Fab Finds. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Fab Finds or any other party. You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. You understand and acknowledge that the Site may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by Fab Finds or by other entities. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site, either in whole or in part, unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by Fab Finds or by the owners of rights to content of the Site, in a separate agreement.
Use of Site
Fab Finds authorizes you to use the Site only for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. Use of the Site for any public or commercial purpose by you, including, without limitation, using the Services, Materials or Content available on the Site, on another site or through a networked computer environment, without the express written consent of Fab Finds, is strictly prohibited. If you make copies of any of the Materials, you must retain on any such copies all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Materials. You may not modify, publicly display, publicly perform, or distribute the Materials. As between you and Fab Finds, Fab Finds owns the Site. The Site are protected under United States and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of the Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Fab Finds reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from the Site.
You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all equipment and services needed for access to and use of the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Site password and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to notify Fab Finds immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security related to the Site. Fab Finds reserves the right to require you to change your password if Fab Finds believes that your password no longer is secure.
You agree not to use the Site (a) in a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law; (b) to stalk, harass, or harm another individual; (c) to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (d) to interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site. You further agree not to (1) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with the Site; or (2) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Site, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” “AS-AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE IS WITH YOU, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENCE OF ADWARE, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, AND/OR WORMS, ETC. SHOULD THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU, AND NOT FAB FINDS, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING AND REPAIR. FAB FINDS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS). WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, FAB FINDS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. FAB FINDS MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR FROM FAB FINDS, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES, OR ITS OR THEIR SUPPLIERS (OR THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF ANY SUCH ENTITIES) (COLLECTIVELY, “THE FAB FINDS PARTIES”) SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. FAB FINDS DISCLAIMS ALL EQUITABLE INDEMNITIES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE FAB FINDS PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR (B) ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES (US $100.00) DOLLARS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE), WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND EVEN IF ANY FAB FINDS PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED (OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN) OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Exclusions and Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations of liability may not apply to you. To the extent that any Fab Finds Party may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of the Fab Finds Party’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
Modifications to Site
Fab Finds reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site at any time without notice to you.
Certain areas of the Site may permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”). By submitting a User Submission; whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give Fab Finds a perpetual, non-exclusive license to the content that Fab Finds publishes; you grant to Fab Finds an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to (a) use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed and (b) use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that Fab Finds deems appropriate in its sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service). Fab Finds reserves the right to display advertisements in connection with User Submissions and to use User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes. Fab Finds may, but is not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of the Site through which User Submissions may be submitted. You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions. Fab Finds is not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through the Site and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. Fab Finds is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. Fab Finds does not want to receive any User Submission that is confidential. You understand and agree that any User Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and that Fab Finds will be free to disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient. Fab Finds does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through Fab Finds or any third party to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted. By posting you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the website and release Fab Finds from any liability related to your use of the Website.
By submitting any User Submission, you represent and warrant that:
• you are at least 18 years old;
• you own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the audio, video, or digital recording and the performance contained in your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable
• you to grant to Fab Finds the exclusive and unlimited rights in your User Submissions described herein;
• you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions;
• you are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Submissions or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your User Submissions to grant the rights to Fab Finds described herein;
• your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
• you voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission; any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
• your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
• your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
• you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third-party for submitting your User Submission;
• your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third party web site, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
• your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
• your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal;
• your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
• you are solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to Site; and
• you release and indemnify Fab Finds and sponsors of Site from any claims and/or liability related to your use of those Websites.
Fab Finds publishes user contributed content in the form of blog posts and comments. By providing blog posts either via RSS feed or directly on the site, comments or other content to the site, contributors agree to the following:
• Contributors may cease contributing new content at any time by emailing the site editorial team.
• Fab Finds reserves the right to not publish contributed content at Fab Finds’ discretion.
• Fab Finds will attribute content to the author.
• Fab Finds reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content in summary form via RSS to third parties.
• All contributed content may contain the author’s byline, a very brief biography of the author, and, in the case of material provided to us via RSS from the author’s own blog, a link back to the original post in the footer of the full post.
• Contributing authors are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of their submissions.
• Fab Finds has a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarism. Fab Finds recognizes that blogging is a heavily referential medium and that bloggers frequently cite and quote from each other’s work. Such citations might be protected under the legal doctrine of fair use. However, Fab Finds will remove any post that crosses the line from fair use to plagiarism, at Fab Finds’ sole discretion. Authors who knowingly submit plagiarized work may be banned from Fab Finds communities.
• Fab Finds reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts.
• Fab Finds reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to insure that posts comply with Fab Finds’ global site styling.
• From time to time, Fab Finds may need to display summary versions of contributed content. In such cases, Fab Finds may edit posts in summary form. Such summaries will contain a link to the full and unaltered post. In such circumstances, Fab Finds will strive to preserve the original meaning and intent of the content.
• Fab Finds reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
• Fab Finds reserves the right to make corrections for spelling, grammar and other typographical items.
• Fab Finds reserves the right to reproduce blogger bios and accompanying pictures in Fab Finds’ marketing and promotional materials.
Disclosure of Content or User Submitted Content
We reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement or duly authorized regulatory authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose Content or your User Submitted Content, the identity of anyone posting Content or User Submitted Content, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate this Agreement or other law. BY ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE, RELEASE, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION WE TAKE DURING OR AS A RESULT OF OUR INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER US OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OR DULY AUTHORIZED REGULATORY AUTHORITIES.
Fab Finds’ communities are intended to enable lively but civil interaction. Use of language that is abusive, off-topic, uses excessive foul language, or includes ad hominem attacks will not be tolerated. Fab Finds reserves the right to determine what constitutes inappropriate behavior and to bar offenders at its sole discretion. Unless expressly permitted, you may not publish or reproduce the content that appears on any part of this site. Fab Finds reserves the right to block or remove postings or communications at any time at Fab Finds’ sole discretion.
This Site is Not for Children Under 13 Years Old
This site is intended for adults only. This site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 should not provide their information through this site or should not otherwise use this Site or Services. We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Children 13 years or older should not provide their information to us through this site.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Some links on Site may link to third-party sites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. Fab Finds is not obligated to review such third-party websites, does not control such third-party websites, and is not responsible for any such third-party websites or their content (or the products, services, or content available through the same). Thus, Fab Finds does not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the Fab Finds Network, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Linking to this Site
You may create links to this Site from other websites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Absent Fab Finds’ written authorization otherwise, a website that links to this Site:
• may link to, but shall not replicate, any content of the Site (including any Fab Finds logo);
• shall not create a browser or border environment around any content of the Site;
• shall not imply that Fab Finds endorses such website or any products, services, or content available through such website;
• shall not misrepresent its relationship with Fab Finds;
• shall not present false or misleading information about Fab Finds, its products, or its services;
• shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial; and
• shall contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
Ownership, Intellectual Property, and Licenses
Our name, logos, designs, trademarks, and service marks, and other product and Service names are trademarks of the Fab Finds, and you agree not to display or use these marks in any manner without our permission. You acknowledge and agree that the Site, the Services, and the Content and any software incorporated into the Materials, Services and Content, are owned by us or by a third-party, and that the Service and the Content are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws. You also acknowledge and agree that materials and works contained in the Service and the Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws.
Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement
Fab Finds respects the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, Fab Finds has a policy of removing User Submissions that violate copyright law, suspending access to the Site (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses the Site in violation of copyright law and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the Site in violation of copyright law. Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, Fab Finds has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of the Site, the designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, or any other law or provision, is:
Your written notice must: (a) contain your physical or electronic signature; (b) identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed; (c) identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow Fab Finds to locate that material; (d) contain adequate information by which Fab Finds can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address); (e) contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner’s agent or the law; (f) contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and (g) contain a statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
International and Export Issues
Fab Finds makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use outside the United States and access to the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or restricted is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable Laws.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, cause of action, liability, damage, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of: (i) your use of the Site, Materials, Services, or Content; (ii) your connection to the Site or Service; (iii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; (iv) your violation of any federal, state, or local law or regulation; or (v) your violation of any rights of another. Fab Finds reserves the right under this section of the Agreement to assume, at the Fab Finds’ sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any such claim or action and all negotiations for settlement, or compromise, and you agree to fully cooperate with Fab Finds in the defense of any such claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as we may request.
When you visit the Site or send e-mails to Fab Finds, you are communicating with Fab Finds electronically. Fab Finds may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that Fab Finds provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire and exclusive and final statement of the agreement between you and Fab Finds with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements or negotiations between you and Fab Finds with respect to such subject matter. The law of the State of Florida shall be used to govern, construe and enforce all rights and duties of the parties arising from or in any way relating to the subject matter of these Terms of Service including, without limitation, the performance, construction interpretation and enforcement thereof. All lawsuits arising from or relating to these Terms of Service shall be brought in the Federal or State courts located in St. Johns County, Florida, and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for such purpose. The failure of Fab Finds to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of Fab Finds and you as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. The section titles in these Terms of Service are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. These Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any termination of your use of the Site. These Terms of Service will be interpreted without application of any strict construction in favor of or against you or Fab Finds. These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Fab Finds without restriction.
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be legally bound by its terms and conditions. You agree that this is an Agreement between independent contractors, and it is not a joint venture, partnership, employer-employee, agent-principal, or franchisor-franchisee relationship. Neither you nor Fab Finds is authorized to bind the other to any contract, or to act as an agent on behalf of the other, whether legally or otherwise. This Agreement is the entire agreement and a complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties, which supersedes all prior or concurrent negotiations, proposals and understandings, whether oral or written, and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, shall not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their successors. The rights and obligations hereunder shall survive the termination, cancellation, or expiration of this Agreement for any reason whatsoever.